Monday 15 August 2016

A Card Organizer

Hi All!Welcome to my blog.I made a Card organizer for my guest designing post on unstampabelles.This is my second post for the theme  :

#60 Anything but a Card

 twist - a tutorial or link to a tutorial on 'how to make this' added to your blog

You can view my first post for the theme here.

Here's the card organizer:


Let us see the steps of how I made this:

Take a chipboard of higher gsm.I took a 850 gsm black CS and cut it according to the following measurements and adhered it using hot glue gun.The measurements are below:

1.Lets prepare the base.Cut the chipboard of length-6inches and breadth-8 inches.(Measurements are approx .We can make it big or small according to our wish)





For the organizer part that will separate each holders have the breadth half inch lesser than the base so its 7.5 inches and increase the height proportionally.I started of with 3 cm and then increased proportionally(height*2+1:::3*2+1=7, 7*2+1=15)


Coming to the side part it comes as slanting  portion .So for the largest portion have the height as the largest separator's height+0.5 inches(15+0.5=15.5 inches) and for the smallest portion have the height as the smallest separator's height:3 cm.and the width as 5.75 inches(base length-0.5 inches)


Decoupage them with pattern papers.



Assemble and adhere them using hot glue gun.



Embellish according to ur wish.tada.We get a beautiful organizer where we can store greeting cards,magazines etc.I made it for the purpose of storing my greeting cards gifts.





Linking this to:
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.in/2016/08/challenge-268.html


2 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your guest designing post! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT with your gorgeous little organiser. Beautiful papers and a great tutorial too.
    Jennie DT xx

    ReplyDelete