Wednesday 19 August 2015

Tricolor newspaper weaved tray

  I tried news paper weaving for the first time inspired from the crafty angels website tutorial and here's the link of the tutorial http://thecraftyangels.com/newspaper-weaving-tray-tutorial/. We can find many excellent tutorials in the website have a look at the website and you will become a follower of it definitely such a wonderful website.
  Here's my tray.A small change I did is that I  decorated the edge with a handle by rolling the paper sticks around the pen and made it.I tried the one in tutorial i.e., newspaper plait but it didn't turn out well for me :( .A request to Angela if u could post a step for that newspaper plait it will be helpful.Thanks to Angela and Kavitha for such a nice tutorial that made me to try it.


No comments :

Post a Comment